“But, I didn’t mean that!” You must have heard colleagues saying this more often than not when in an argument. Conflict stems out of words that you didn’t mean & actions that you didn’t intend.
The workshop is designed to facilitate participants understand situations where they could face conflicts & manage these conflicts by leveraging on their personal conflict resolution style.
Learning Outcomes Include:
Upon completion of this course, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the sources, causes, types & phases of conflict
- Know your style & learn five main styles of conflict resolution
- Practice conflict resolution styles on all types of conflicts
- Master communication tools to resolve conflicts smoothly
- Develop a personal strategy to avoid getting into a conflict