Financial Statement Analysis For Lenders
‘Financial Statement Analysis for Lenders’ is a 1-day training module designed to equip participants with the capabilities required to analyze the financial health of a potential borrower.
The program discusses the importance of and techniques required to analyzing the key financial statements.
The aim of this program is to give the participants a thorough and comprehensive understanding of relevant financial ratios in order to form the best possible lending decision for attaining maximum profitability and reducing the chances of default.
- Relationship Managers
- Credit Officers & Risk Analysts
- Credit Admin Department staff
Learning Outcomes Include:
Upon completion of this course, participants shall be able to:
- Explain the importance of financial analysis in the credit decision process
- Analyze customers’ financial strength accurately given access to customers’ financial data
- Calculate the financial ratios for the applicant customer accurately given customer’s financial data
- Analyze the financial ratios in context with business and industry analysis given industry and market information
- Explain the need and importance of cash flow analysis when processing any credit
- Analyze a corporate cash flow statement
- Perform cash flow analysis for the customer accurately given customer financial data
- Discuss the red flags that must be carefully analyzed before making the credit decision