Persuasive Report Writing Skills For Internal Auditors - The ‘Write’ Way
The global corporate and risk management experience has revealed that the most powerful and value added approach to gain your executive stakeholders’ buy-in and strongest support is by implementing more influential and impactful executive report writing and communication skill.
This workshop would assist Internal Auditors to build strong and trusting partnership between the organization’s executive senior management and the Internal Audit Manager Staff.
Who Should Attend:
This course has been specifically designed for internal audit managers, quality assurance managers, compliance managers, IT auditors, internal control officers, risk managers and Head of Internal Audit Group, who are looking for more influential and effective ways to strengthen their communication channels with their senior executive management and operational stakeholders in their organisation.
Learning Outcomes Include:
Upon completion of this course, participants shall be able to learn:
- Understanding the auditee / readers’ mindset
- Construction / drafting of audit observations
- Building a logically correct observation
- Achieving clarity and precision in audit observations
- Strategies and tools for documenting internal audit observations
- Managing technical content and cluttered information on large audits
- Getting the right tone
- Report Layering and navigation strategies
- Grappling with Grammar
- Connecting recommendations with the right cause
- Finalizing audit reporting process
We highly recommend a 2 day program to internalize the concept via greater practice sessions and enhanced effectiveness.